Copenhagen Badminton Klub (KBK) is one of the largest badminton clubs in the Copenhagen area with approximately 700 members. The club offers a wide range of training opportunities.
Youth badminton is for ages 3 to 18. We offer both elite and non-elite trainings.
Youth players are primarily grouped by age, next according to their level.
You can try out without obligation before joining.
We offer training almost all weekdays except saturday.
Players 18 years of age and older can attend our senior trainings. We offer both elite and non-elite trainings on 5 different levels with educated coaches. Your membership includes:
- One weekly 2-hour training
- Free use of unbooked badminton courts
- Opportunity to play on a team according to your level in tournaments (usually during weekends).
- Free use of the fitness room in the club
- Play all year around (the club only closes a few weeks in July)
You can sign up for additional weekly trainings.
If you are interested in participating in a senior training at KBK, you can try it without obligation before joining.
THE LAST OPPORTUNITY…
is to rent a badminton court on a one-hour basis the same time every week (then you play for yourself).